Dunwich Heath



The second installment from our East coast holiday! I remember Dunwich from visiting 6 years ago when Dan and I had our first little holiday together so of course we wanted to visit as we are staying just up the road. There is such stunning scenery in this beautiful coastal heathland, with lots of heather and wildlife spotting opportunities.








We had a lovely walk around the heath but there was one thing that I was particuarly looking forward to... the scones! There had been LOTS of talk on twitter ( find me, I'm @ntaddict !) about the amazing scones at Dunwich Heath cafe, they are well known for their scones and the different varieties in store.



And boy were we in for a treat. Dan went for a traditional cream tea, but I just HAD to have the raspberry and white chocolate scone. Topped with clotted cream and raspberry jam, it was like no cream tea I have ever had before, and possibly the best too!


It was just utterly delicious!


Comments

  1. and the scones are well worth eating eh :) imagine a sconeathon !! 30+ types....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love to read your messages so please say take a minute to say hello!

Popular Posts